Make your dreams come true with TEFL Certification at
LADO International Institute
With the LADO TEFL Certificate, a 135-instructional-hour professional teacher training program, you will receive the necessary skills and experience to teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL). The internationally recognized LADO TEFL program surpasses the most demanding standards for an initial professional certificate program and provides you with the strength and confidence to teach original lessons with a team or independently.
A typical day at LADO's Teacher Training Program
- Work with a team of trainee teachers to prepare a lesson that will be taught in the afternoon
- Lecture by trainer and collaborative discussions on pedagogy
- Working lunch to finalize lesson content that will be taught from 2:30 to 4:30pm
- Preparation of materials and setup of classroom for lesson
- Communicative co-teaching free ESL classes to ESL learners from 2:30 to 4:30pm
- Practicum observers that:
- Observe lessons taught by trainees
- Give feedback to trainees from 4:30 to 5:30pm on lesson delivery
- Facilitate planning for next day's lesson with trainees
Choose the best Teacher Training Program
Only at LADO, you will obtain 135 training hours (13.5 CEUs) with more than
20 hours of practice teaching in a classroom with real English learners.
Call (202) 223-0023 to observe a real class.
Nov 28Dec 20
Mar 26Apr 20
Apr 24May 18
May 22Jun 15
Jul 09Aug 02
Aug 06Aug 30
Oct 25Nov 20
Nov 26Dec 20
Oct 04Nov 30
Feb 02Mar 24
Sep 08Oct 02
Your TEFL Certification/CEUs
Upon successful completion of your program at LADO, you will receive the key to your new career and the symbol of your accomplishment, the TEFL Certificate, with 135 instructional hours and 13.5 CEUs.
The Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is a nationally recognized unit of measurement for participation in non-credit, continuing education programs. Click here to learn more about CEUs.
Tuition and Schedule for the LADO TEFL Program
LADO provides our trainees with 2 different schedules, Intensive (daytime hours) and Semi-Intensive (weekday nights and Saturdays), and an affordable tuition payment plans to fit our students’ needs.
There is a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee, which is required to attend the LADO TEFL certificate program.
Both the Intensive and Semi-Intensive courses are $1,950.00 plus the cost of 4 textbooks. All other materials are included.
To begin your personal voyage into teaching, all trainees must make the tuition payment and register for the class on or prior to the first day of class. Trainees will not be allowed to enter or continue attending class until they have paid 100% of tuition on or before the first day of the session. Payment plans are available for students upon request. Call (202) 223 0023 for more details.